Samstag, 4. Mai 2013

Life drawings...



...are so important for understanding the human body and the possibilities of expressions, that it gives.

I visit a life drawing class once a week... but I would like to draw more (naked people) this way! You don't only prosper in your drawing skills, you also improve your appreciation of the human movement, by training your eyes, your brain and your hand.



Here are a few examples of my drawings. (lapse of time between 3-15 min)








The following is a portrait I've drawn, because of 50 likes on my facebook page.
This lucky girl was no. 50 ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ 




That's it for today. Have nice weekend (๑・ω-)~♥”









4 Kommentare:

  1. Wunderbare Werke, du hast es echt drauf. Geniale Zeichnungen mit leichter Hand - eindrucksvoll.
    LG Gisela

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen lieben Dank!
      Ich freue mich immer wenn's gefällt, denn ich bin wohl meine größte Kritikerin XD

      Liebe Grüße,

      Soniu

      Löschen
  2. I really like the first tree pics with scribbles. They're so easy drawn, which is very good since I've seen lot's of wannabe-illustrators in my classes that draw very stiff and soulless... go on like that :) For even more improvement you could try to do 20-30 sec sketches with a brush pen or sketch marker - on the street or in a cafe, for example ;) It's very, very hard and maybe frustrating in the beginning, but much fun on the longer run. Plus it supports to catch outlines and dynamics very quickly :D
    Maybe you'll give it a try ^^

    That portrait is also well done. I'm not as half as good with colopens ;)
    Greetings
    Nakimon

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'll try to do the 30sec sketches! Thank you for your comment :3

      Löschen